Updated January 19, 2018 – Below we list the lowest interest credit cards on the market today, with a link to the card’s page or online application. Note that some of these cards may offer a low rate for excellent credit customers, but approve you at a higher rate if your credit isn’t perfect. Below we’ve noted the lowest rate each card offers AND any higher potential rate, if applicable. Also, we’ve only listed cards that have no annual fee.
- Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum – Has a low 9.5% variable standard purchase APR. There is no annual fee. Excellent Credit Required – applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved! ++
- Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum Rewards – Low 11.5% variable standard purchase APR. Travel Rewards – cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent; Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants. No annual fee. Excellent Credit Required – applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved! ++
- First Citizens Bank Smart Option Visa – Regional bank offers a credit card with an interest rate as low as 9.24% BUT your rate could also be as high as 20.24%.
- First National Bank Omaha Platinum Edition Visa – You could get an interest rate as low as 10.99% with this card BUT there is also the possibility of a rate up to 18.99% depending on your credit history.
- M&T Bank Visa – Offers rates as low as 11.24% for those who qualify, but you could also be accepted at a rate as high as 18.24%.
- KeyBank Latitude MasterCard – Offers an interest rate as low as 11.24% but it could also be as high as 21.24%.
- US Bank Visa Platinum – Offers a 11.24% interest rate BUT also could approve you at a higher rate all the way up to 23.24%.
- Huntington Bank Voice Credit Card – Offers a 11.24% rate at the low end, but could also approve you at a rate as high as 25.24% if your credit history isn’t so good.
- Commerce Bank Special Connections Visa with Rewards – Offers an interest rate as low as 11.49%, BUT they can also approve you at a higher rate, up to a maximum of 21.49%.
- City National Bank Visa Signature – Regional bank (mainly California & Nevada) offers a flat 12% interest rate, no tiered rates like many other cards.
- Discover It – Discover credit card offers 12.24% at the low end, but you could also be approved at a rate as high as 24.24%.
- State Farm Good Neighbor Visa – Offers an interest rate as low as 12.49% but reserves the right to approve you at a higher rate up to 19.49%.
- BMO Harris Bank Credit Card – Offers a 12.99% rate to those with the best credit, but you could also be approved at a rate of 14.99%, 17.99%, or 19.99%.
- Citizens Bank Clear Value MasterCard – Offers a 12.99% rate at the low end, but you could also be approved at a rate of 16.99% or 20.99%.
++ Indicates that this site receives compensation when you are approved for this card.